cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

"An error occurred The app you specified could not be found."

Qlik Sense Desktop v2.2.4

Windows 7 x64

I get the following error when I try to open any app: "An error occurred.  The app you specified could not be found."  When I click on the app from the Desktop Hub, it opens a new tab.  A few seconds later, a popup window appears with the error message.  There are only two buttons on the popup window: Refresh, and Go to the hub.  Refresh clears the screen for a few seconds before the error message appears again.

This error happens with every app - the pre-installed apps, the apps I previously created, and new apps. 

I verified that the QVF files do exist in the correct path C:/Users/<username>/Documents/Qlik/Sense/Apps/

I tried to repair the install - no change.  I uninstalled and reinstalled - no change.  I rebooted after each step - no change.

Thanks,

Thomas

2 Replies
Renato_Vieira
Employee
Employee

Hey Thomas,

This is a very late reply, just posting it in case people are looking for a possible solution. In my case I had a widget that had hardcoded a request to an App that no longer existed in my server. I suppose same thing can happen with extensions if they have an App Id hardcoded.

Cheers

shaan007
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Restart the services in Following order-

Repository Database

Repository Services

Dispatch

Proxy

Engine

Scheduler

Printing