Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
odassier
Creator II
Creator II

Set Analysis with Simple KPI extension no longer working

Hi all,

I've been using the Simple KPI extension in the attached model portfolio application.  After updating the data for the last four weeks, the Simple KPI extension at the top of the first sheet gives me all "-".  I never had problems with it until now, not sure what has changed as I only added more data in the same columns.

If someone can have a look and let me know how to fix it, that would be great, have a presentation next Monday and have been unable to fix it myself all week.

Cheers,

Olivier

16 Replies
odassier
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I'm still confused, sorry.  I tried this: Num(Sum({<Date={'$(=max(Date)-7)'}>} [Portfolio Vol]),'0.00')

but it still gives me 0.00.

Previously max(date)-7) used to work.  Not sure why now it does not return last week's value.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

As we need to understand how it stores in KPI when we use Max(Date)-7 and Date(Max(Date)-7) .. And this should work until unless -7 is not there?

And to point your option, This is

Num(Sum({<Date={'$(=Date(max(Date)-7))'}>} [Portfolio Vol]),'#,##0.00')

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
odassier
Creator II
Creator II
Author

ok thanks.  Let me play around with this a bit to get the hang of it.  I think I understand better now.  This gives me 305.00 though, not 3.05 (not sure why it multiplies my value by 100).  But I'll keep playing with it until I get it.

thank you so much.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

The reason i am saying, It's working for me that is the why i am recommending to you endorse more about Date() format and Num() format..

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
odassier
Creator II
Creator II
Author

ok, here is where I am.  please look at the last sheet on this app, I used the regular KPI object so you can see what I get.  This week's and last Week's come out fine, even the "this week minus last week", but when I combine them to get the change since last week in %, I get a wrong number. I should get "17.05%".

odassier
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Never mind, I fixed it!  I had a bracket in the wrong place.

thanks you so much for your help with this.

Have a great weekend.

Olivier

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Awesome, You too ahead