Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Google Map not getting displayed

Hello,

I am using google map in my aplication for US geaography.

In the scatter chart only bubbles are cming and map is not getting displayed. I have gone through older posts with similar issues but they could not help me out in my case. I am attching an application.

I have also created a text box which contains the dynamic image link and if u take that link to IE it gives me the map to be put in the background. But somehouse it is not displaying in application. Transparency also set to 0%.

Have a look at it and suggest.

13 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

For me its showing map. May be issue will be in your network security. Nothing wrong in your application. Just check with netwrk security. May they blocked those sites.

Hope it helps u,

Regards,

Sri

Not applicable
Author

thanks for the reply. But I tried this file at my personal laptop as well and on my home boradband. There also map is no coming.

So is it that my Qlikview is not connected to Internet? I am using Qlikview 9 SR2 personal edition.

If thr are any setting to be done in QlikView, Please let me know how to do  those setting.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Check the attachment.

Is this wroking fine or not? Reply the same

Regards,

Sri

Not applicable
Author

No I am not able to open. It is giving me error:

prompt.jpg

Not applicable
Author

Hi

Hey you are not using licensed version right

Not applicable
Author

Hi

Problem is in your License if u upgrade it then only u can show application developed by licensed version.

Not applicable
Author

oh....So is it like google map application will never work on any of the personal edition QlikView???? Licensed Version is mandatory????

Not applicable
Author

No no...........

Not like that.......

Okay just leave and do one thing.

Disable ur expression except latitude and longitude.

And add the disabled expression in dimension. And then apply it.

Its just for testing.

Lets check its working or not

-Sri

Not applicable
Author

nopes.....Since expression disabled ....bubble of same size cming at city location but no map...