Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Compare straight table vs. straight table

Hello,

I'm trying to replicate a view i have in excel into qlik view but not sure if its possible?

The idea is to compare one straight table, which displays last weeks data vs the previous weeks data & include a variance.

Cheers

Chris

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

excel version attached for reference

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I think, Using Pivot table it is achievable ..

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Anil, would it be 2 separate pivot tables?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

No, one table only

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Can you advise the best way to add the variance into the pivot?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I would ask you to share sample output and data set to test, I can do my best with my data but no use for you and wasting of time. Can you share sample

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Attachment as requested.

The issues i have are trying to replicate the output tab in excel.

E.g

1) Do an equal comparison for wk vs wk. eg today (Thursday) i would like to compare Mon, Tues,Wed vs. previous Mon, Tues, Wed.

2) Adding a variance % at the end. (So you can see in excel wk vs. wk there is a 60% variance.

Thanks

Chris