Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rahulhv1
Creator II
Creator II

Can i use dimension as expression

Hi

Can we user dimension as expression . Below is the example.

I have an excel sheet as under

NameFormula
rahul=SUM(2+1)
vilas=SUM(4+1)
santosh=SUM(5+1)

I have pulled this in qlikview document. Now i have created a table chart and i want to use Fromula column as an expression so that the out put would be as under.

NameFormula
rahul3
vilas5
santosh6
13 Replies
rahulhv1
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi,

Below is the KPI table , This is an INPUT Excel file (There are more than 50 KPIs, but here only giving few for simplicity)

SrNoKPIPillarUnitFormula
P1SalesMktgRs Lacs=num(sum({<FiscalYear={$(=max(FiscalYear))},Date1 ={">=$(=monthstart(max({<Flag={'Actual'}>}Date1)))<=$(=max({<Flag={'Actual'}>}Date1))"},DimName={'Total Net Sales'}>}[Amount In LC]*-1)/100000,'###0')
P2Overall Plant Effectiveness (OPE)KK%=((sum({<FiscalYear={$(=max(FiscalYear))},Date1 ={">=$(=monthstart(max({<Flag={'Actual'}>}Date1)))<=$(=max({<Flag={'Actual'}>}Date1))"}>}PtimeFinal)
P3Plant effective Utilization (OEE/OLE) KK%=((sum({<FiscalYear={$(=max(FiscalYear))},Date1 ={">=$(=monthstart(max({<Flag={'Actual'}>}Date1)))<=$(=max({<Flag={'Actual'}>}Date1))"}>}PtimeFinal2)
P4Production / man / shiftKKNos.num(avg({<FiscalYear={$(=max(FiscalYear))},BUDCAT={'A'},Date1 ={">=$(=monthstart(max({<Flag={'Actual'}>}Date1)))<=$(=max({<Flag={'Actual'}>}Date1))"}>}Productivity) ,'#,##0.0' )

and the output i want as under

SrNoKPIPillarUnitApr-17
P1SalesMktgRs Lacs11233
P2Overall Plant Effectiveness (OPE)KK%67%
P3Plant effective Utilization (OEE/OLE) KK%89%
P4Production / man / shiftKKNos.112
rahulhv1
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank you so much Vineeth,

i have gone through the solution which you have suggested.

Could you please refer the example i have given here and suggest me the solution for that.

I have more than 50 Dimensions and i want to have all of them in a table. I have already given the example of input & required output above.

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

You can download the qvw example, it´s Qlik does not matter its Portuguese or English

MarcoWedel