Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rank Question

I am using Qliksense cloud now for two years and really love it, but still struggle figuring out the syntax in expressions.

Mys scenario, I run a sales organization and am trying  to get Qliksense to do Rank in sales. I have no problem doing this in a table. I have and its working perfectly.

I am trying to do the same thing in a KPI object, so when I choose one specific rep and all the data in the visualization changes so it shows that person's rank. The issue is when I do this with the same formula, and specifically choose one rep it always says they rank 1.

I know it is not searching against the other rankings  and I need help to figure out what I am missing,.

If anyone can help would be great.

here is the expression for rank in a table, how do change this to use in a KPI object when I select one rep and filter data on one rep.

Thanks

=aggr(rank(count(distinct(PACKAGE_ID))),AGENT_LAST_NAME)

17 Replies
sunny_talwar

Or this without quotes

If(Sum(UNITS) >= 2000, Green(),

If(Sum(UNITS) < 2000, Black()))

sunny_talwar

Yes they are Green()

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

if(Rank(Sum(UNITS))<4,Green(),Black())

its giving me this - teh answer should be like 2041, 1978, etc

but its giving me Screenshot of Safari (2017-11-01, 6-20-55 PM).png

sunny_talwar

I thought you were looking for a color expression?? Why are you using this as your expression? I am confused now

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I may be using the wrong term as I am new, I am simply looking to take teh number 2041 and turn it green if its >=2000 , and I am trying to take 1942 and leave it black in color if it is less than 2000

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

this is what it should like  - except I want the color of teh number to change base don a condition

Screenshot of Safari (2017-11-01, 6-29-10 PM).png

sunny_talwar

What you need is a text color expression like this

If(Sum(UNITS) >= 2000, Green(), If(Sum(UNITS) < 2000, Black()))

and it will be placed here in the Text color expression under your expression

Capture.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

thats perfect, thanks so much, I followed you, you are quite fast at answering and solving this for me.

I am using qliksense for over a year but still struggle with expressions.

Really appreciate your help.