Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OmarBenSalem

Cannot connect - Qlik Sense September 2017 - Patch 1

Hi all, mto

I've just upgraded to the latest Desktop release : Qlik Sense September 2017 - Patch 1 and since then, I could not connect :

Capture.PNG

I've tried it so many times; I even repared it and It still refuses to get me in !

Ps: I have internet connexion ... (I won't be writing this if I havn't had it..)

Any explanation?

3 Replies
OmarBenSalem
Author

I've finally accessed after nearly 40 tries...

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

WHAT?!?!!?!!? - That's crazy - i was wondering if you need to reissue your authentication link. (I am assuming you mean connecting to Enterprise Server for authentication?) - OR are you saying that you could not connect using the community / QlikID?  From the screenshot thath your provided though, it looks like the Qlik Account - I never had this issue. I just upgraded to the Nov technical preview release and I was able to get in with my Qlik Account.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
OmarBenSalem
Author

With the Qlik Account.. I lastly succeded after many attempts.

Since then, I can authenticate without any problem; don't know why..