Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marygrace
Contributor III
Contributor III

Count Orders specific Hour selected

Hello,

I need to count the orders Delivery and Processed in specific selected Hours. I have no idea if I need to create calendar time and link direct to fact table. I already have the Delivery_Hour field and Processed_Hour field into Fact table.

Count(

{$

<Date={"$(=Date(max(Date),'DD/MM/YYYY'))"}, _Id_Flag={0},Estatus_Cobranza= {'EN SURTIDO','FACTURADO','ENTREGADO','CONSOLIDADO'}, Liberado={1}, TipoDeEntrega -= {'SOLO FACTURA'}

}

distinct Numero_OrdenVenta)

How I can add the Hour selection into my set analysis ?

Thank you!

13 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you get an error message or just blank?

marygrace
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

return  " - " in the KPI variable I created.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

You can add certainly, And before moving can you check Hour as filter and Count(DISTINCT Numero_OrdenVenta) in text object. Then, Do filter on Hour and check whether the values are changing or not.

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
marygrace
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi

I did, the values does not change. Well in this case I can understand the Hour(CalendarTime.Field) does not have any relation with Hora_Procesado(FactTable.Field). In case I use Hora_Procesado as Filter it´s Works. My problems is that I have 2 hours to compare with the filter. this is the reason I can not use the Hora_Procesado as Filter.