Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

total sum quantity

Hi all,

What should be the exact formula for the QUANTITY REDUCED.it should be the same total quantity both DELIVERY QTY and QTY REDUCED.

Thanks in advance,

Teles

13 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

As far as I can see there is nothing wrong with your expression or with your script.

What happens when you try: SUM(DABMG) in  D:\Qlikview\SCInnova\DB\EKES.qvd ?

Does it return the same strange results?

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Please try to understand and follow my instructions that i replied against your other post for this same problem:

http://community.qlik.com/message/136845#136845

Cheers.

Not applicable
Author

Good Day Experts.....

Hi Dennis,

The results are the same.

Hi BlacKRocKS,

I understand your instructions that you replied before with my concern.I confusing with the MATNR field name in EKES table.how could it be link to LIPS table.What is the Material number of quantity reduced in LIPS table?

Thank you for Tirelessly answering my questions,

Teles

maahivee
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello Everyone- In the same requirement i want to find out the 1st po date and 1st po Qty

to get the 1st po date i am doing min(po date) which is working fine

but to get the 1st po qty i am trying to do

=Alt(FirstSortedValue(Aggr(Sum([Qty On Order]), [Item Number], [Promise Date]), [Promise Date]), Aggr(Sum([Qty On Order]), [Item Number], [Promise Date]))

=Sum({<[Promise Date] = {"$(=Min([Promise Date]))"}>} [Qty On Order])

Both the expressions are not working for me please give me some suggetions how to get the 1st PO Qty for that item.

the other thing happening =Sum({<[Promise Date] = {"$(=Min([Promise Date]))"}>} [Qty On Order]) with this expression is that it is working only if i select one item, and is displaying all over when no item is selected in the chart.