cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yashcena
Contributor III
Contributor III

Chart Borders not getting exported to Nprinting Report

Is there any special setting that we need to enable in Qlikview report so that chart borders also get exported to Nprinting?

I google about this issue and found that enabling a setting in User Preferences option would work.

Capture.JPG

However, this option did not work.

I'm creating an excel report in Nprinting with some line charts (from my QV app). Does the format of the nprint report have to do something with it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

YASH

5 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Hi,

No i think because Qlik will gives you the data only not layout  when you go with excel template .

it will give when you go with PDF or PPT [Through images only] 

in excel you have to workaround [if you know more excel you can do your kind of chart]

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

well it all depends how you migrate your objects?

• as an image?
  • as a table?

and what objects you migrate?

• text object,
  • charts
  • listbox etc...

As you are brushing through right area you could have not consider, that NPrinting is running a dedicated account/user - so the setting in QlikView User properties needs to be done under this dedicated user on the machine where NPrinting engine/server is.

Regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was able to create a border around the image, but that was in Pixel Perfect format in Nprinting. if excel is your format, i would suggest try to use all features in excel, will try on my end and will update you if i can.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

John is right in regard to appropach. Using excel functionalities (pull raw data, build excel charts instead and format them in excel is the best approach, cleaner and faster)

however if you are interested in Images you have to do steps i have highlighted - i have tested it and it works for Images

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

yes lech,

it should be excel functionalities   ,, if you know more formatting in excel you can do your own and required formats.