Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikhalmar
Creator
Creator

Nprinting 17 API using script

Hello all,

I found a lot of posts about using the API's of Qlik, but nothing helped me so far.

I want to trigger a Nprinting during the reload of my script. It don't matter if it is using a VBA macro, REST connector, Curl or a commandline script.

I have found the API reference Nprinting and I think it is'n very hard. And looking to the number of posts about this topic i am not the only one who is struggling with it...

I really hope that someone can help me!

Thanks in advance!

Halmar

14 Replies
ganapati_h
Partner Ambassador Alumni

Dear Vincenzo,

If I need to update the email id of user.

The API request body has a format String format: password

Can you please help in how to do this?

payload = {'email': 'user@email.com','password' : 'pass@123', 'enabled' : True, 'username' :'abc', 'domainaccount': 'domain\\abc', 'timezone': 'Asia/Calcutta','locale':'en','folder':'reports','subfolder':'aks'}

data_json_payload=json.dumps(payload)

r = s.put('https://server:4993/api/v1/users/a834ce45-72e9-4e08-95ff-8d784b195d7c',data=data_json)

I am getting  Response {"error":{"code":400,"message":"Request is malformed."}}

Thanks,
Ganapati

ganapati_h

I could get the program working. The domain user should either be blank or the user should exist in the domain. It cant be a dummy value.

Thanks,
Ganapati

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, can you share your working script? I have the same problem, but I dont know what you mean by blanking out the Domain user.

regards,

Geir

dolphin123
Contributor II
Contributor II

Where do i Get CERTFILE =

golfmilk008
Contributor
Contributor

Me too