Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zahidrahim_ocp
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Tables should not join

Dear Experts,

I want to create a qvf where i want to write script to load all qvds(Full&Incremental) in all of my company Apps.

Now i want when the data is being loaded tables should not join with each other as the purpose is to only refresh qvds.

Regards,

Zahid Rahim

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just read your question again... if you are trying to create a multi qvd generator, then just after storing each QVD drop the internal table you have just stored, then at the end of the script you'll have no tables left to auto join onto each other.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have a look at the Qualify command, this will prefix all the field names by the table names so nothing should auto join.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/September2017/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Scripting/ScriptRegularStatem...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just read your question again... if you are trying to create a multi qvd generator, then just after storing each QVD drop the internal table you have just stored, then at the end of the script you'll have no tables left to auto join onto each other.

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Addition to what Bill Suggested,

You can Create Multiple extractor instead on 1 Extractor for all Qvds.

Reason for this is, For 1 app including all qvd script, if any of these script get failed then app won't execute later script and hence it will affect other qvd refresh.