Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chaitakc
Contributor II
Contributor II

All variables don't show up in my Qliksense dashboard

Hi Qlik community,

I am new user to Qliksense. I am using Qliksense desktop dash board in my office. I am using ODBC connection and extracting data from MySQL. I am currently running an sql query for different regions in world. I could see the details of the 16 regions like EMEA, north america etc; in my mysql query. However when i use the same query at data load editor end ,i could see only values of 15 regions not 16 in the Qliksense dashboard. What could be the potential problem for 16th region not showing up in my Qliksense dash board? The 16th region is mapped in the qliksense end.

Thanks.

10 Replies
shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Share sample app else screenshot of query you used.

chaitakc
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Capture.PNG

chaitakc
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

The plant code consists of the regions that i am trying to extract ie. all the 16 regions. The 16th region is included in the plant code.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

What do you see if you create a simple table object on a new sheet and drag and drop the  [Plant Code] field on to the table; nothing else.

1. Do you see 15 or 16 regions in the table
  2. Are any grayed out

Neil

chaitakc
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Neil

When i create a new sheet with only plant code, the 16th region does appear.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

So you said in your original post...

However when i use the same query at data load editor end ,i could see only values of 15 regions not 16 in the Qliksense dashboard. What could be the potential problem for 16th region not showing up in my Qliksense dash board?

How are you showing your regions in your dashboard. What object are you using and what is expression?

Neil

chaitakc
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I have shared some screenshots of dashboard. DetailsCapture.PNG have been masked

chaitakc
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

the dimensions tab consists of all the variables however AP_India doesn't appear as stated in the above picture

Capture.PNG

chaitakc
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

When i filter down to AP_india below are the details I get from dash board. HoweverCapture.PNG when i run the same query in my sql I get data for AP_india