Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gr_eldred
Creator II
Creator II

Error of Log

HI,

I need help with this Log error
  Could someone explain to me why this error? I already tried some things but they have not worked

Qlik.NPrinting.Repo 17.3.1.0 Qlik.NPrinting.Repo.Service.ReportPublishingService 20171110T142602.171-06:00 ERROR BI-SERVER Nprinting Task Identity 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Failed to send e-mail for bucket de2834e6-81ac-45e3-8f5e-71e9ef1fdb0b. Error al enviar correo. ↵↓=============↵↓      _printStack↵↓      Error↵↓      MoveNext↵↓      RunInternal↵↓      Run↵↓      Run↵↓      RunOrScheduleAction↵↓      FinishContinuations↵↓      Finish↵↓      TrySetException↵↓      TrySetException↵↓      HandleCompletion↵↓      OnSendCompleted↵↓      RunInternal↵↓      Run↵↓      System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem↵↓      Dispatch↵↓↵↓=============↵↓

my version Nprinting Versión: 17.3.1.0

can anybody help me?

3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

how big is a file you are trying to send? maybe it is to big to go through email?

Try to generate it to local folder first.

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
gr_eldred
Creator II
Creator II
Author

hi  what happens is that it does with any report I have and many of them are little complex reports.

it's like working on the server to send them but something does not allow me to send the emails

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Can we try following:

1. Try to avoid sending emails, instead publish those reports to folders or News Stand. If you runn reports succesfully that means that there is nothing wrong with NPrinting and we have to focus on your SMTP server
  2. Once you confirm above - make sure you have smtp server configured properly. Talk to your mail admin and see if there is a proper setup done on smtp server settings in NPrinting Admin console, as well as whether SMTP server has any limits of emailes beeing sent per Hour / per Day. As NPrinting server may send a lot of them SMTP server can assume it is all junk mail and can block it from sending (although it is unlikely as it would not throw an error in NPrinintg logs, but only in SMTP queue)

do the first step and then we can take it frome there

BTW - i recommend upgrading to latest more stable NPrinitng version

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.