Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jitu2110
Creator
Creator

-PRJ and version controlling in Qliksense

Hi Team,

we are doing -prj folder creation which keeps all object xml files in that folder, is this types od features also available for Qliksense, currently facing some version login issue so did not able to check, kindly anyone have any idea about

4 Replies
ErikWetterberg

Hi,

There is nothing like this out of the box in Qlik Sense. There is however a project on Qlik Branch that looks interesting:

Serialize App Mashup.

Hope this helps

Erik Wetterberg

jitu2110
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for you response, but i have one more question. in Qlikview we create -prj folder where all object get converted to xml files and those exl files we checked-in to GET repository. we can also re-create Qlikview Dashboard from -prj folder only.

can with re-create the Dashboard with JSON objects ?

ErikWetterberg

Hi,

Realized the project I linked to above is obsolete and replaced by this:

GitHub - countnazgul/QS-backup-and-restore-app

From the title of the project I would say that you can recreate the app, but I haven't actually tried it.

Hope this helps

Erik Wetterberg

agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

First please keep in mind that all extensions are not supported by Qlik.

Therefore I suggest you to use them in development/test environment first avoiding any problems in production.

Also using the above extension you have to serialize the app each time you make some modification on the app.