cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smeenakshi23
Creator II
Creator II

Sorting In Nprinting.

I need to sort one column in ascending order which is available in detail band pixel perfect report. How to achieve that.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Smeenakshi23
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Got it sorted.

In Qlikview the column were sorted in Descending order. I noted only the table box and failed to note the list box.

Now it woks properly.

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Sort your source (object used in Nprinting Level Node)  in QlikView or QlikSense using custome sorting by expression.

that should be the easiest solution

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Smeenakshi23
Creator II
Creator II
Author

In Qlikview i have sorted it, but then in Npritning it is not sorted ..

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

This is strange..

I am not sure now, if it is required to re-generate metadata after setting up new sorting order (I would have done it just in case)

I will test it tomorrow and will let you know.

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Smeenakshi23
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Could you pelase let me know hot to sort it in Nprinting level as u mentioned in the above comment

Smeenakshi23
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Sure Thank you

Smeenakshi23
Creator II
Creator II
Author

The sorting order is different in Nprinting Pixel Perfect report when compared to Qlikview Report

Smeenakshi23
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Got it sorted.

In Qlikview the column were sorted in Descending order. I noted only the table box and failed to note the list box.

Now it woks properly.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi I am glad it works for you.

If sorting listbox helped you achieve what you wanted, that means that instead of table you have used listbox in your Levels in NPrinting, right?

rajeshwar1
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi , I want to sort the Column in Excel Template editor how can i achieve it