Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jagjivvt
Creator
Creator

library not registered

Hi,

when i open NPrinting i have this error message "Library not registered"

and will not allow me to go any further.

thanks

Vijay

7 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

please provide more details regarding your environment:

• NPrinting version
  • OS version,
  • describe what do you actully open (NPrinting  17 Web console?, NPrinting 16 Server? Designer or What???)

You could have run some system upgrades and could remove some system variables - did you re-install your NPrinting software ?

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
jagjivvt
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,

I am using NPrinting version 16.3.0.0 designer and have reinstalled the software several times and still get the same issue. the OS is windows 7 Pro

thanks

Vijay         

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Vijay,

are you able to log support case with Qlik?

They will probably require an update to NPrinting 16.7 and then will investigate your environment.

With version 16 i will not be able to help you much, as I stopped using it more than a year ago and i am not able to run any test.

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
jagjivvt
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks, what will do is update the version to 16.7 and then if the problem is there will raise the issue with Qlik

thanks for your help.

jagjivvt
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Lech,

i have upgraded to 16.7 and still get the same issue "Library not registered"

Vijay

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Sorry to hear this... I have never came across this issue before. I think you need to log a Qlik support case..

regards

Lech

jagjivvt
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for your help, i had to re-image the PC and that has resolved the issue.