Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Selecting on map shows to relevant text data in Textbox.

Hi,

I have a map viz, where I'm showing Sales rep as a bubble, The next to the Map I placed a Textbox. So when I Click on the Bubble ( Sales Rep ) which it should show his text information( I'm pulling only one column into the Textbox )  it should show his last 3 text information.

I created a Textbox and placed the Textcolumn into the Fx. ( How to wirte the set here its giving me error ) when I try to use fx as below.

={$[TextName]}

27 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I also got the same doubt, when I look into data

2017 year

11 month

7 day

8 hours

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

can you change it to some other format?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I tried 2 - 3 format to change the format, by concat of ( Year, Month, Day, Hour) its not working any thing.

if we have any option we can convert them into date format and can sort it. But the issue im facing is how to add hours to the data and make it to a date format.

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Do you have year month day and hour in different columns then share it as it is

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Shraddha, Please find the attachment for the sample file.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Shraddha, I have used the below logic to get the individual salesrep top 5 Records.

1.) I converted the Year, Month,Day into Date format in the load editor by taking as new column.

Date(Floor(MakeDate("Year","Month","Day"))) as Date1

2.) Created a metric with Top 5 Tweets as Rank

=If(Aggr(Rank(Aggr(Only(Date1), [Salesrep], [TextName]), 3, 1), [Salesrep], [TextName]) <= 5,

Aggr(Rank(Aggr(Only(Date1),[Salesrep], [TextName]), 3, 1), [Salesrep], [TextName])

)

Got Some good results.

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

good!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks, Shraddha.