Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rbecher
MVP
MVP

JIRA createdAfter date gets wrong formatted

Hi,

I tried to set a date as parameter with the wizard (createdAfter=15-11-2016) and date is converted from the connector to the wrong format (2016.11.15) and passed to JIRA and it gives me the following error:

{"errorMessages":["Datumswert '2016.11.15' für Feld 'created' ist ungültig. Gültige Formate umfassen: 'jjjj/MM/tt HH:mm', 'jjjj-MM-tt HH:mm', 'jjjj/MM/tt', 'jjjj-MM-tt' oder ein Zeitraumformat wie '-5t', '4w 2t'."],"errors":{}}

If I use the right JIRA format in URL instead (createdAfter=2016/11/15) the connector doesn't recognize it as date:

The following parameter validation errors were found: createdAfter: Cannot parse '2016/11/15' as a date,

expected format is DD-MM-YYYY - Die Zeichenfolge wurde nicht als gültiges DateTime erkannt.

Any idea for a workaround?

Version   2.2.0.20135

- Ralf

Astrato.io Head of R&D
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi - This looks like a bug unfortunately. It does appear that it is has been fixed for the upcoming release though.

Not sure if there is a good workaround, I assume it's happening because your windows box is set to use YYYY.MM.DD so changing this to use DD/MM/YYYY should fix it but you probably don't want to do this. However - it would be useful if you could at least validate this is the cause in case we need to investigate more deeply.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi - This looks like a bug unfortunately. It does appear that it is has been fixed for the upcoming release though.

Not sure if there is a good workaround, I assume it's happening because your windows box is set to use YYYY.MM.DD so changing this to use DD/MM/YYYY should fix it but you probably don't want to do this. However - it would be useful if you could at least validate this is the cause in case we need to investigate more deeply.

rbecher
MVP
MVP
Author

Hi Chris,

this was my guessing too. Unfortunately, I don' t have the rights to change the settings on the server..

- Ralf

Astrato.io Head of R&D