Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to add Column Totals in pivot table?

Hello,

I recently created a pivot table, with several columns with numerical values. Here is a screenshot:

PivotTable.png

I was wondering how I can show the total values for each column in the pivot table? I am able to get totals or average in a straight table, but I don't see the option to do this in the pivot table. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Yes..

In Appearance section, Presentation -> Check Fully Expanded and uncheck indent row

Then you will get show totals option for all Rows and Columns Fields

View solution in original post

12 Replies
shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

In dimension Section, Select dimension, expand it.. there will be a swtch for show total

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your reply! I don't see the dimension section or the switch. Am I looking in the wrong place? Here is a screenshot of what I see:

PivotTabe2.png

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Yes.. above columns there is row section where you put your dimension fields

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you again for your assistance! In the row field, I still don't see a switch, here is a screenshot:

PivotTable3.png

Below the the "Limitation" option, there's only the "Delete" button left. Am I looking at the wrong place? Thanks again!

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

I can see Show Totals in Invoca Campaign name

anishphilip
Contributor
Contributor

You will only be able to see the Total option in the First column for rows and for other columns in the column dimension other than measures.

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Yes..

In Appearance section, Presentation -> Check Fully Expanded and uncheck indent row

Then you will get show totals option for all Rows and Columns Fields

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your assiastance! I tried what you did, and it worked! But now my problem is that the total value is not correct. Please see this screenshot below:

ss10.png

As you can see, the total value for VOB is 7, and NOT 6. Can you or someone please tell me what I did wrong here, and how I can fix this? Thanks again!!