Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richters
Partner - Contributor III

Qlik GeoAnalytics - Exclude Null-Values

Hi all,

I got a problem while excluding NULL-Values:

In the area plot I want to show regions when there are values. The problem is when I pick my dimension and give it a sum()-formula into the color formula it shows up all regions, doesn't matter if sum()=0 or not.

I am able not to show them by give it an aggr-formula like this:

=if('$(vEntfernungModus)' = 'Luftlinie',

aggr(only({<Entfernung_KH_Patient.Luftlinie={'<=$(vEntfernung)'}>}PLZ),PLZ),

if('$(vEntfernungModus)' = 'Fahrzeit',

aggr(only({<Entfernung_KH_Patient.Fahrzeit={'<=$(vEntfernung)'}>}PLZ),PLZ),

if('$(vEntfernungModus)' = 'Fahrstrecke',

aggr(only({<Entfernung_KH_Patient.Fahrstrecke={'<=$(vEntfernung)'}>}PLZ),PLZ)

)

)

)

The problem then is that one can not select multiple regions inside the extension.

Anyone got a solution how I can select multiple regions and just show regions with values in the map?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

4 Replies
Ralf_Heukäufer
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hello Sabrina,

try "not isnull()" in your if clause.

If that doesn´t work perpabs you can upload an example app.

Prabhu
Creator
Creator

Use if(isnull(Your expression, 0) and then select 'suppress zero values' option from presentation tab.

richters
Author

‌Thanks guys. Since I am talking about the GeoAnalytics extensions in Qlikview I am wondering where this option is. I can not find it.

Anyone can tell me on how this works with this extension (I am on the newest version 5.8.2)

richters
Author

THe problem is that you would need a licensed version of Qlik GeoAnalytics extension. Do you have got any experience with it? How can I supress null values here which normally is on the presentation tab of normal charts?