Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Linking Multiple Reports

Hi,

i have some reports like server details is one report(sheet) and hardware details is another report...like this  i have 5 reports,, in the main report i have hierarchy

if i click on servers that report has to display and i click on hardware that report has to update with the existing report......how to link all these in to this hierarchy,,.....please help me on this..

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

what do ypu mean by " that report has to update with the existing report"?

Have you tried simple buttons with actions?

If you chose "extern" within the actions you can choose "open a QlikView Document" and then just write the URL to the other report.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Sabine

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sabine,

Thanks for your replay,,

Let me explain clearly,,,actually we are implementing a dashboard the first page is like this....

--Hardware

--Servers

-- Desktops

-- Firewalls

--Software

--Databases

--Middleware(these all are not the tabs its like a tree structure, and assume all are individual sheets)

From this first page if i click servers that report has display and if i click on Desktops that report has to display .......  i think now  you understand my req...

Not applicable
Author

So you can use the Show Condition in the the individual sheets.

Choose Sheet properties -> Layout -> Show -> Conditinal

In the Conditional window you can use something like:

=if(concat(Treefield)='Hardware', 1,0)

That will for e.g. show your Hardware-Sheet if there is "Hardware" selected in the field where you have your tree information.

Is that what you need?

Regards

Sabine

Not applicable
Author

Yes exactly i want to show the sheets whenever i select a value(sheet) from tree,

how to show the selected sheet from tree information what is the expression for that,, i think we have to write the expression in script only,,,,am i right????