Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
etrotter
Creator II
Creator II

Nprinting report cutting off

Hello,

My Nprinting report keeps cutting off a chart and I am not sure why:

I have attached picture of it in the designer versus output. In the designer the object takes up the whole page while in the output it cuts off about a third of the way down. How do I fix this?

Thanks in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
etrotter
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I finally got it working, So I had to go into the origional app and make the report more narrow because I think that the width was too big and it was limiting its length.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

Try to increase the width of your chart object in qliksense then try again in your nprinting side it should work. Thanks

Regards,

Deva

etrotter
Creator II
Creator II
Author

The object is a fully expanded pivot table and has its own sheet and where it takes the whole thing up

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

It will be very difficult to control it.

I hate using images as you never know how they will come out - this is just another great example of "Qlik Sense responsive design"

back to the topic - what you can do is to play with actual page size. Imagine that you are printing it on paper of the A4 size, can you change size of your report to be A3?

also provide little bit more info, what template are you using PPT, XLS, PixelPerfect?

did you change default image sizing options - i tend to leave it on a default value as it is more predictable then and i always try to adjust "paper" size so my image can fit on it.

second last comment - as this is an image it is renderred based on some screen resolution - i think it is a NPrinitng engine screen resolution - as you know with QlikSense you can zoom in and out and get completly different looking objects.

last comment - any chance you can build this table using pixel perfect or XLS pivot table instead?

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
etrotter
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I am currently working in Word, will changing the sheet size effect the size in word? I added it without changing the size but it still cuts off long before it does in the Designer

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

In Word Template editor go to the Layout Page and try to:

• make margins as small as possible
  • make size A3
  • make Landscape view

then strech your Image node so it take whole page width and preview.

Experiment in this area by changing "Size" .

1.png

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
etrotter
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I finally got it working, So I had to go into the origional app and make the report more narrow because I think that the width was too big and it was limiting its length.