Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aida_jasarevic
Contributor
Contributor

Unable to navigate to the next page on New stand

Hello everyone.

I am not able to navigate to the next page on Nprinting new stand even though I have a few pages of report.

This problem is present since I am using new stand. A few days ago, I did upgrade Nprinting to new version (sep 2017), but I am still having this problem.

Any help how to fix this.

Thank you

14 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

well - from your screenshot it looks like you have 1 page only..

does it mean that when you download this report you have more than 1 page in it?

what is a format of your report (PDF, XLS....)?

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
aida_jasarevic
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Yes, it is more than one page when I download this report.

It is xlsx format.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Look how many empty sheets you have before in your excel report before the actual sheet where your report is. Look also for any hidden excel sheet in your xlsx file...

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
aida_jasarevic
Contributor
Contributor
Author

There is no empty or hidden sheets at all.

Maybe, the problem is too many columns (17 columns)? 

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

No, I do not think so,

but the problem can sit in Printing setting for this Excel file, news stand  preview is basicaly pdf print of your document.

Can you edit your template and see what are the Printing Settings for it? Maybe you have set it up to print only first page.

aida_jasarevic
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Could you help me where do I need to check this, please?

I opened report, go to the Preview and then:

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

no - it is not in this area.

it is here:

review all marked areas:

1.png

aida_jasarevic
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I have checked everything and it seems ok. No print area or some other restrictions.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

so what is your printing area? which cells does it cover?