Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chart conditional colour formatting

I am attempting to have a default bar chart coloured.

When a User initially opens the Dashboard, the SLA Entire Risk Engine batch details will appear and where minutes are negative, bars should be red and where minutes are positive bars should be green (will change colour for colour blind people another time).

The code works fine if I don't use a default selection but when I introduce a default selection the positive minutes red instead of green.

If((isnull(Milestone) AND Min({<System={'Source'},Milestone={'Entire Risk Engine batch'},Status={'Breach'}>} Minutes))<0,

rgb(255,110,110),

If((isnull(Milestone) AND Max({<System={'Source'},Milestone={'Entire Risk Engine batch'},Status={'Breach'}>} Minutes))>0,

Green(),

If(Min({<System={'Source'},Status={'Breach'}>} Minutes)<0,   

rgb(255,110,110),

Green(),

)))

Capture.PNG

25 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

sorry which formula did you use again?

Ralf_Heukäufer
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

if(If(isnull(Milestone),

Min({<System={'Source'},Milestone={'Entire Risk Engine batch'},isExclusion={0}>} Minutes),

Min({<System={'Source'},isExclusion={0}>} Minutes))<0,rgb(255,110,110),green())

for the color expression

and

= if (isExclusion=0 and Minutes<>0, date(Date, 'WWW DD-MMM-YY'))

for the Dimension field of your chart

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

apologies i am just back from breaking my hand and I have lost the actual code I used for the measure which is causing me grief. Can u please supply that.

Ralf_Heukäufer
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Here is your original app with my changes in the one bar chart visualisation:

Ralf_Heukäufer
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

If that answers your Question please mark my answer as correct.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks very much, dont know what I did wrong but you have it working wonderfully.