Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
waqasshah
Creator
Creator

Zero value in Chart

Hi All,

I am developing a dashboard and I am facing a problem to display zero value in charts. My expression value is giving me correct results between the dates but the values appear on chart like from April 2016 until oct 2016 as zero (0).

which I don't want to display . I just want to display the values between November 2016 and October 2017.

Please review the attached screenshots.

Kind Regards

Waqas Shah

16 Replies
sunny_talwar

If it is a qvw, look here to reduce the size

Preparing examples for Upload - Reduction and Data Scrambling

waqasshah
Creator
Creator
Author

yeah .. but this issue is how you can access the db file ???  or you just need the structure ?

sunny_talwar

Do you have a qlikview file you work with? Can you trim down the data using some selections and share it?

Preparing examples for Upload - Reduction and Data Scrambling

Also, from the data you share, explain what is the issue that you are facing? What is that you expect to see instead?

waqasshah
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks sunny for helping me. The issue is I want to display the value 0 (Zero) in my chart from my expression that giving results from Nov 2016 until October 2017.

But when I uncheck the option suppress zero-values it is showing me data before nov 2016..

waqasshah
Creator
Creator
Author

I want the attached output... no data before nov 2016...

sunny_talwar

Sorry, I have no way I will be able to help. But I am sure someone else have better idea

Best,

Sunny

waqasshah
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Sunny. no problem