cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

MATNR for DABMG

Hi experts,

Please me for my concern

My Problem with this concern is what should be the Material Number(MATNR) in quantity reduced (DABMG) in DATA IN EKES.

I think this should be what i need to be able to identity and get the rows of the different material number .

What should be the TABLE NAME for that?

Thanks for helping,

Teles

9 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hello Teles,

the linking field between the two tables is [Inbound Delivery No.]

Change    

[Inbound Delivery No.] as [Inbound Delivery No.EKES] ,

(back) into

[Inbound Delivery No.],

This will link the two tables together by [Inbound Delivery No.] and should work as expected.

HtH

Roland

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sir,

I am linking the INBOUND DELIVERY NUMBER between the EKES and LIPS table,but the output was the same.

The DELIVERY QUANTITY has no problem but the QUANTITY REDUCED does not tally based on the report of SAP.

Please see my qvw updates.

I hope you can help me pls

Thank you in advance,

Teles

Not applicable
Author

Hi Teles,

your Application is correct but for my opinion you need another field as an additional link between EKES and LIPS.

Let me try to explain it:

With selection of PURCHASING DOCUMENT   = 4600003085:

1. LIPS comes with 6 rows, one row per [MATERIAL NO] and per [Delivery Qty.]. So the value of one [Delivery Qty.] belongs to exactly one [MATERIAL NO].
  2. EKES comes also with 6 rows, but the tablebox shows only two. This is because QV-Tableboxes are only showing distinct rows, in fact in your EKES are 5 (equal!) rows with QUANTITY REDUCED = 1 and one row with QUANTITY REDUCED = 2.
  3. If you sum up [Delivery Qty.] it is on MATERIAL-Level but when summing up [QUANTITY REDUCED] the [MATERIAL NO] is missing and your sum is on Document-Level and you can't compare these two.
  4. In summary: I think you need [MATERIAL NO] within EKES to link it correctly to LIPS

(Puh!)

HtH

Roland

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sir,

In EKES table there is no MATERIAL NO. (MATNR).

How im going to link the [MATERIAL NO] within EKES to table LIPS.

Please give a script to be able to solve this problem.

I am new in qlikview.I am confusing with this.

Your cooperation is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Teles

Not applicable
Author

Hi Teles,

I am not a SAP-Expert but concerning to your three tables in your data modell I would do the following:

Note:

Think twice when comparing LIPS.[Delivery Qty.] with EKES.[QUANTITY REDUCED]. As I mentioned in my post above: first is on MATNR-Level (--> one single position), other is on document-level (= one level higher). Even I do not know your final goal I think you should compare LIPS.[Delivery Qty.] with  EKPO.[PO Quantity].

To do so code similar to this:

1. EKES:
    Load . . . // as is your script
  2. LIPS:
    Load . . . // like script, without [QUANTITY REDUCED], this seems to be the wrong measure
  3. EKPO:
    Left Join(EKES)
    Load . . .
    right(MATNR,6) as [MATERIAL NO.], // this merges EKPO and EKES and makes it possible to link EKES and LIPS correctly via MATNR and Delivery Doc NO.
    // rest as in script

Good luck

Roland

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sir,

As you mentioned post above i am now creating your sugestions.

I will post again once your sugestions script done.

Thank you for your effort to help me.

God Bless,

Teles

Not applicable
Author

Hi experts,

Good Day!

Thank you for all your sugestions and support to my concern.

Thanks and best regards,

Teles

Not applicable
Author

Hi Teles,

glad to help you.

Would you send your solution to check (and learn) what is the final result.

RR

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I was not able to do what should be the exact result even if the script (left join) that you given to me.the result was the same. I just did is, instead of quantity reduced(DABMG) i change it to GR quantity.I ask this to my manager because i cannot get the quantity in (DABMG).

This is really my report.

What should be the inbound delivery quantity from the supplier.and also the quantity to the plant.

sum(inbound del #) - sum(GR qunatity) = picking quantity.

Thanks,

Teles