Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
himabinduch
Creator
Creator

Current Selection in Set Analysis

Hi,

how can i exclude current selection in set analysis for example if i have 2017Q1 data if i select this it should show only 2016Q1 and 2016Q2 it shouldn't show 2017Q1. my expresiion is as below

=if(YearQuarter = '2017Q1',

count({<YearQuarter={'2016Q1'},YearQuarter={'2016Q2'} >} ITEM))

please help me

28 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try this:

=if(YearQuarter = '2017Q1',

count({<YearQuarter =,YearQuarter={'2016Q1','2016Q2'}>} ITEM))

It means if the condition is achived, count item ignorim selection in YearQuarter, and only Yearquarters '2016Q1','2016Q2'.

Hope it helps,

himabinduch
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi LIuis,

still 2017Q1 is coming i need only 2016Q2 and 2016Q1

Capture.PNG

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Where i want to try with 1-$ identifier? Have you attached anything over here?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
himabinduch
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Anil,

please find my expression Capture1.PNGCapture2.PNG

Anil_Babu_Samineni

2016Q1 shows only when you select 2017Q1? Will you?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
himabinduch
Creator
Creator
Author

yes i selected 2017Q1 so it showing 2016Q1 but it is also showing 2017Q1 as well i don't want to display that how i can do that

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you supress "YearQuarter" when value is null option.

himabinduch
Creator
Creator
Author

no i want to show null as well as Zero. i cant do that

what my requirement is if i click select 2017Q1 data then it should show only 2016Q2 it shouldn't show any other data

Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be this helps Qlik Community Tip: How to Get Answers to Your Post