Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smeenakshi23
Creator II
Creator II

Need to produce report for both the filter

Hello,

I have a bookmark filter called : "Date " -- In this Bookmark i will be having only dates for first 15 days of month.

I have included  the bookmark in Nprinting.

I have a filter condition say in Nprintnig  Package ID {ABC,EFR} ( This filter is being import from import recipient along filter condition. So the Npritning will apply the Bookmark filter and select Package ID {ABC,EFR} value from the Qlikview report and send the report  to the corresponding user .

Now, if data is present for both the filter value for the given data criteria , i am getting report for both the filter condition  in a single report,

If there is no data for any of the filter for the given date criteria , i should get the report for both the filter even if there is no data for any of the filter.

For example. if ABC is having data  in the date bookmark filter and EFR is not having data in the date bookmark filter , i should get report for both the cases.

IF there is data for both the filter condition, the report is getting produced correctly, but if there is no data for any of the filter . i am not getting the report as expected.

2 Replies
Smeenakshi23
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I do not fully understand your query.

I'd like to have in front of me an example in QlikView, Result in NPrinting,and expected result drawn/screshoot.

I would like to see how this report is build, how filters are constructed, to see if possibly filters are 'cancelling"each other etc.

There is many factors why you are not getting expected result. It is very difficult to asses basend just on your description.

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.