Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
madmax88
Creator II
Creator II

how highest value of Dimension A in Dimension B

Hi all

I have 2 dimensions: the first is Dimension "Problem" and the 2nd "Reaction". The Goal is to Show the highest value (Count) of Problem in the Dimension "Reaction". For example the most often Problem of customers is A

The Pie Chart "Reaction" must Show the different reactions of the customers with Problem A.

Atm I only get the highest value of the Problem by

max(aggr(count({$<

Source={'V2}>}#),Problem))

But I need the Dimension - not the value. Do you have any idea how i could works?

Thanks,

Max

15 Replies
madmax88
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi,

Sry for the delayed answer. Not recognize means that qlik sense doesn't Show the Expression as fine (e.g. the "$" is normaly shown blue when the Expression is fine, but not in this Expression). You know what I mean?

So I think there are some missing quotes in the Expression, but im not sure..

sunny_talwar

That is a misconception that you might have... I would suggest you to try the expression and click okay to see if you get what you need... just because syntax editor is not showing right colors, doesn't really mean that expression is incorrect .

madmax88
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Sunny,

With an Expression it still doesnt work , but I do it now manually by clicking the most current Problem instead to write it in a Expression.

Anyway, Thanks for your help!

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample?

madmax88
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Unfortunately I can't upload Pictures or something else from my Company Computer but It's simple: Just 2 Pie Chart- 1 Pie Chart Shows "Problem" other "Reaction". So most often Problem is for example Credit Card. So I click on credit Card in the pie Chart and then it shows me all reactions to this Topic. So instead that this process goes by an Expression I have to click myself.

sunny_talwar

Not sure my friend... may be someone else can offer help