cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smeenakshi23
Creator II
Creator II

Recipient Update in Npritning

I am using Npriting 16. When trying to create a import recipient list task, the newly added recipient is not getting updated.

Below the steps i am following :

Hitting db and pulling the recipient list and saving it as .CSV file.

The .csv files  contains  SALES Name ( whcih need to get filtered ) and  email address.

paste.PNG

I am importing above .csv files into Nprinting and mappign as below

paste 2.PNG

The filters and the recipient are getting added in the Nprinting. but when i add new recipient , the log file shows that new recipient is imported, but the email id's and filter are not getting added in the Nprinting.

paste 3.PNG

15 Replies
Smeenakshi23
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I tried with Empty recipient list , old recipients are not getting deleted

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

can you provide a screenshot with Recipient Import settings?

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

in other words did you follow this tutorial?

How to Delete Recipients Automatically When Importing

There is one specific point where it says to pull ALL recipients and Delete Old

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

One more thing regarding this document :

Only those recipients imported previously by the task but not currently present in the data source are eliminated.

Filters related to the deleted recipients will not be deleted and still remain also if they were created by the same import task

Smeenakshi23
Creator II
Creator II
Author

It is working now. So wired.

I have attached the process i am following,

Step 1 :

Step 1.PNG

Step 2 :

Step 2.PNG

Step 3 : The email id and Filters added to The Nprinting

Step 3.PNG

Step 4.PNG

Step 4 :

sTEP 5.PNG

Step 5 : ( Added another recipient in the excel file called UYV and that has been updated to the recipient list)

STEP 6.PNG

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Maybe you have missed those little factors like:

the fact that users have to imported with task in order to be deleted by the task..

I am glad it work for you now.

regards

Lech