Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aida_jasarevic
Contributor
Contributor

Unable to navigate to the next page on New stand

Hello everyone.

I am not able to navigate to the next page on Nprinting new stand even though I have a few pages of report.

This problem is present since I am using new stand. A few days ago, I did upgrade Nprinting to new version (sep 2017), but I am still having this problem.

Any help how to fix this.

Thank you

14 Replies
Hatus
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi

You need to go to View and on the left menu Sheet View set to Page Layout. That way you can see how your page look like.

If you post the whole image of your template it would give us a clearer idea of what is going on.

Because depending on what NP objects you are using (large tables or graph images) the page will be adapted on what is beeing pasted.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Hatus,

Your last comment i think is not right, or maybe you put it in the wrong words. So the page will not be adopted as it will remain exactly like the size of the Printing Area.

I understand that you meant that Cells will expand if you put the wide pivot table for example, but in this case it will not matter - right?

"...Because depending on what NP objects you are using (large tables or graph images) the page will be adapted on what is beeing pasted..."

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Hatus
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi Lech

I meant that if there is no print area set then the Page Layout will show the default print area set. In this case is Letter/ANSI A .

A large image in such a small page size can lead to buggy outputs in the Newsstand PDF preview. For instance there is no information regarding the actual content in the template.

I suggest to:

• deliver more information like a print screen of the whole template and which objets are inside it (pivot tables, line charts, etc.). For example: if there is a Sense KPI Box it might be that its size in the template is setup too large and nothing is shown in the preview.
  • Set the Page Layout size to A4. So you have a realistic output.

BR

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I agree with your suggestions to always provide us as much information as possible, screenshots, properties settings etc.

On the other hand big image in  small (Letter/ANSI A) size page will not have any impact on News Stand preview. It will be just spread accross 2, 3 or many pages..

Only thing which may matter is the setting where for example you want to set printing only to 1 page always - which you can do in Excel.

That possibly could cause  the problem described in this case..

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
aida_jasarevic
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you for your replies.

I did some print screens to give a better picture od the report. I tried to export it, but I couldn’t find the way to do that.

If you need some extra print screens or information, please write.

Thanks

There is no print area

I tried to set print area, but it is the same thing, only one page on New stand.