Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

RE:Dynamic Subject

Hi All, lech_miszkiewicz

How to get the dynamic  subject  and dynamic  mail body  in npritning task ?

is there any work around?

Thanks

Chanty

17 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

ohh sad news yaar

i tried to give variable in subject  below am getting the  result mail subject like blow

var.PNG

could you please try any other possibility and update lech_miszkiewicz

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I was not aware that i could use tags as per Daniel's suggestion.

So i thought i would create an empty HTML report in NPrinitng November 2017 and use its dynamic tag to bring dynamic content to the tag. I would not use this report to populate any data - only the tag.

The only thing is that you have to be on November version and i do not confirm if this will actually work as i need to test it tomorrow.

I think in dynamic report name you can use variable - so this would be helpful.

we will see how it goes - I am curious to test it. cheers Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

yeah lech. May be

but am using September2017  for Qliksense .   for this only feature do we need up gradation? 

you can try and update lech_miszkiewicz‌ am also eagerly waiting for it      i tried all possible ways but no  luck yet

best

Chanty

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Ok so i have tested it and there is a good news and there is a bad news

• good news is that the report name tag seems to work in email subject 
  • bad news is that this title is only presenting the static content from the report name which is this bit in red fram on the top, not the dynamic name (crossed at the bottow)

In this case i do not think you can do much about it.

sorry

1.png

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

yeah lech   i am using  report dynamic label   but my user need  subject and body of email also dynamic

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

lech_miszkiewicz‌   one more issue am facing like

i have a qliksense table with the 600 records  but when

create a new excel report with that simple table the result is givning  me with 141 rows only

am not using any global filters also  no levels also

just dragging the table into designer ..what might be the issue?

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

i am not sure? Strange - I would think it should give you full dataset.

I guess there is no section access on this document or anything like "dimension limits" or so called restrictions in Qlik Sense dimension setting for this table.

Maybe it is worth to open up new thread for this topic. It may be a bug and probably would be good to have a separate discussion around this.

regards

Lech

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

here the thread   -

RE:Excel output with less records