Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dbosboom
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Very small text size in image

Hi all,

I'm working on automating a PowerPoint deck, but when I import a text-object from the QlikView dashboard as an image in NPrinting, it decreases the font-size on the image to an unreadable size.

This is what it looks like in NPrinting:

NPrintingSmallTextSize.JPG

This is what it looks like in the QlikView dashboard.

QlikViewNormalTextSize.JPG

Does anyone know why it is doing that? And how I can resolve this?

Adding them as a formula does fix it, but increases the time to make adjustments in case something changes since I can't apply a filter to formula's.

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dbosboom
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

I have separate text-objects in the QlikView dashboard, each showing the amount of projects with a certain status.

In NPrinting I wanted to create images (because it seemed like the easiest solution) for each of those text objects in QV. And so I did, but when looking at the results, the text-size on the images was like I mentioned before.

But I think I've found the solution to. Creating separate cells for each of the images.

Cells.JPG

This gives the following output:

Output.JPG

This is more-or-less what I'm looking for .

Thanks for taking the time!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Generally Nprinting will work with the output template functionality not qlik

you can play in PPT only am not sure ...try to increase width and height of the image by that you can get

dbosboom
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi sureshqv‌,

Thanks for the quick answer!

Increasing the image size does make it more readable, but that would mean that around 1/3 of the whole sheet has been taken up by 10 of those images. As you can see down below:

BiggerImages.JPG

Maybe if I put the information in a table and then load it. I guess creating separate images for this doesn't do the trick.

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

that image which object in qlik?

dbosboom
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

I have separate text-objects in the QlikView dashboard, each showing the amount of projects with a certain status.

In NPrinting I wanted to create images (because it seemed like the easiest solution) for each of those text objects in QV. And so I did, but when looking at the results, the text-size on the images was like I mentioned before.

But I think I've found the solution to. Creating separate cells for each of the images.

Cells.JPG

This gives the following output:

Output.JPG

This is more-or-less what I'm looking for .

Thanks for taking the time!