Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

RE:Unable to send emails to users

Hi lech_miszkiewicz 

devarasu07    i   created user and added in the user role to that perticular user  and i tried to send report to this

user  -- To  and some other emails in CC      but mail is not going  below error showing in log file .

The user [userid] for the task [taskname] has no permission to see the published reports. No email will be sent.

User [email address] is inserted as recipient in task [taskname] but no destination is configured. Report will not be generated

what might be the issue?    do i need to add something in user role?

Thanks

Chanty

38 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

Okay lech_miszkiewicz‌ doen . thanks for testing through its always best practice to check  the things

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Qlik NPrinting 17 is a completely new product write from scratch. Only the Designer uses part of the Qlik NPrinting 16 source code. So NPrinting 16 features were not removed from 17, but we need to rewrite these features in the NPrinting 17 source code. The development team is working add to add them and fill the gap.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

woow  Ncie to hear ruggero.piccoli‌ its good if we get all those things in a single shot

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

Hi ruggero.piccoli

GoodMoring,

In Nprinting latest version means nov2017 the compression option available or not?

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I kept saying this for more than a year that NPrinting 17 is completly new product......

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Chanty - not available yet in NPrinintg 17 at all (regardles of the NP17 release)

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

Ohh need to wait till feb 2018

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

and we still don't know if it will be available in Feb 18...

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

let see hope for the best its good if it come .