Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
madhavi_rajawat
Partner - Contributor III

Transparent Background of sheet object in Qliksense

Hi All,

I want to use background color/image in sheet and Transparent Background  of sheet object( Bar chart ,Line Chart,Gauge Chart ,Table Etc) in Qliksense.

I have already got solution for background image in sheet  that is working fine  but i dont have any idea how i can  achieve transparent background of sheet object in Qliksense .

And Apart from that How i can achieve Images with Value shown in right side of image

Please find attached  screen shots for your reference .

If it is possible please let me know with a screenshots and sample Application.

IMG-20171129-WA0000.jpg

8 Replies
shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Also try extension Qlik Branch

madhavi_rajawat
Author

Hi Sharddha,

I just want to know if i follow the steps mentioned in link .is it affect only one application or All the application  i will create in Qliksense ?

Apart from that How i can achieve images with values

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

For More Qlik Sense Themes (updated with 3.2)

It will affect all Application in hub.

Extension will affect only that app in which you have used that extension

madhavi_rajawat
Author

but i want to use theme only in one sheet of particular application in Qliksense..Any solution for this

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Then you can use Extension

madhavi_rajawat
Author

Hi ,I have used in Qliksense sheet styler extension in Qliksense. I have used black color as background color and top of it i have created Some bar chart ,Gauge Chart and Table .Now my requirement is to change color of data point of bar chart and gauge chart .Please let me know is it possible change color of data point of bar chart,Gauge chart .

Bar chart 1.JPG

jknjob
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello madhavi

There is an option in app overview section of any app in Qliksense, where in you have an option to change the Qliksense theme, so in order to have transparent background of any chart(including vizlib ones), please make sure the Qliksense theme is CLASSIC (Pic1 attached)

Once this theme is enabled, any object chart as part of the sheet will have a transparent background by default (Pic2 attached)

Hope it was helpful

Regards

Jayanth