Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

On open/minimize of one object open/minimize other object!

Hi All

On open of the one object(object:1) I need to open other object(object:2) and also on minimize of that object(object:1) I need to minimize other object(object:2). May I know how to acheive the same please.

I think document level trigger is there but I don't think object level trigger is available. Correct me if I am wrong! 🙂

Regards

Attitude

32 Replies
SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion

please see the attachedment

Sunil Chauhan
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunil

Thanks!

I think you have just ticked auto minimize option in the caption tab. If so then I am not looking for that.

Regards

Attitude

its_anandrjs

Hi Niranjan,

Please provide details for the post when you get time for that.

Regards,

Anand

Not applicable
Author

Hi Anand

Can you please create a seperate post for your query. As it is confusing here. I am looking for some solution and you are looking for some other thing.

If you can create a seperate post then I will be thankful to you.

Regards

Attitude

Not applicable
Author

Hi Niranjan

In the attached application if I am click on any one of the object both should get opened and same when I am trying to restore it both should get restored.

Can you please help me out on this please.

Regards

Attitude

its_anandrjs

Hi Attitude,

Why you creating objective different, functionalty wise it is uses maximise and restore function, it is so simple requirement why you thing different. In your case it is for only two abjects at a time but my case one at a time but on single click of mouse on chart then it should maximise or again when click it goes restore. In both condition (Maximise/Restore) fuctionlity works.

Regards

Attitude

its_anandrjs

Hi Attitude,

No problems you solve your solution first then i clear my objectives.

Regards,

Anand

Not applicable
Author

Hi Anand

Can you please reproduce the steps which Niranjan has given please. I am not able to produce the same here.

Regards

Attitude

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Please check the modified file.And i explained how that is working also.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Niranjan

Thanks...As per my understanding! I explained what I have gone through below.

My Solution(Tab):

When I right click below the chart title it shows the chart property but where as when I right click on chart title it shows button property. I am not sure how to achieve this. May I know we are using the button here.I am not able to move the in tab after it is maximised. Where as in the Procedure tab I am able to move the button.

By reading the Procedure I am able to understand how you have achieved it. I am also able to see that when you have kept the transperent button above the chart. But when I am trying to achieve that practically I am not able to do so. So thats the reason I wanted to you to list down the steps to achieve the same. I am sorry for asking you to do the silly thing.

Please list me the steps when you find time. I am little confuse though I have got the result.

Regards

Attitude