Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Colors in diagrams and legend in QlikView

Hello dear forum members,

I have a little problem with the colors in Qlikview :

In a pie chart, a segment is shown in white, but instead of that black in the legend. The color palette does not display either color. I've attached a picture. How can I change the behavior? My QlikView version is 12.10.20600.0 SR8.

Many Thanks.

Piechart.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PrashantSangle

Hi,

This is because of background expression you have written for expression.

add color for value 'ZE' in your pick function

=pick(match(RKT_AE_Grund,'HD','ND','OPS','Beatmung','VWD','ZE'),Color(1),Color(2),Color(3),Color(4),Color(5),Color(6))

Regards,

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂

View solution in original post

8 Replies
PrashantSangle

can you share working file??

Regards,

Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Prashant,

I have attached a working file.

Regards

Rolf

marcus_sommer

How is the color defined - really with white() or rgb(255,255,255)? Or it's different with something like argb(0,0,0,0)?

- Marcus

PrashantSangle

Hi,

This is because of background expression you have written for expression.

add color for value 'ZE' in your pick function

=pick(match(RKT_AE_Grund,'HD','ND','OPS','Beatmung','VWD','ZE'),Color(1),Color(2),Color(3),Color(4),Color(5),Color(6))

Regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Prashant,

many thanks for your anwser.  Now everything is clear to me. But I have to remark, that I didn't wrote the pick statement by myself. It was generated by qlikview itself.

After a while I changed the loadscript to add a new category to the Dimension being aware neither of the "fixed" category list in the pick Statement nor the pick Statement at all.

Again many thanks.

Rolf

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Marcus,

Prashant solved the Problem. It seems that QlikView generates a pick Statement by itself under certain conditions. I'll try to reproduce that.

Regards

Rolf

PrashantSangle

I did not get your point. I never saw pick statement generated by QlikView.

Is there anything which I am missing..

Regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Prashant,

I was not aware that this expression existed and I am currently the only one that developes this file so, yes, it seems that the pick Statement was generated. I'll try to reproduce it and will than come back with more Information.

Again, thanks for your help.

Rolf