Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

Reload button with message box

Hi Folks,

i got a question to issue: Reload button in Qlik Sense, i want to give an opportunity to user to reload the app, i know that there are a few solutions to issue: Reload Button, but my point is, i am looking for the button with message box for instance:" Please wait, the data is loaded". Current situation does look like: the user activates the button and he doesn't know how long does the dataupdate take.

Does any boday have any idea to this issue?

Any feedbacks are appreciated

Beck

17 Replies
Lucke_Hallbergson

If You want an object that You can place in Your app so that user do not have to go to edit mode an extension like this one is perhaps more suited for Your use?

Qlik Branch

mayuresh_d
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

download button extension and inside that select reload in action.

thanks and regards

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master
Author

Hi Mayuresh, thanks a lot for your responce,

but i am looking for button as extension with message box, if you have any ideas, it would be nice

thanks a alot

Beck

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master
Author

Hi Luke,

thanks a lot for your feedback, i mentioned above that i am looking for the solution that i can offer to users to update the published apps. Do you have any ideas?

Thanks Beck

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master
Author

Hi Andy,

thanks a lot for your responce and offer of solution, but i know this extension, do you know, whether it is possible to active the message box like: "Please wait, data are loaded".

Thanks a lot

Beck

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I use an extension to reload my application.

The problem is that the script is accessible to the user, and I don't want to show the script to the user.

Do you know a solution to :

- Allow the reloading and saving of the application

- Hide the script to the user ?

I don't find which security rule could do that.

Thanks,

Paul

Introvert
Contributor
Contributor

hi Beck,

Have you figured out to add a status message to a button extension?

Pls let me know if possible