Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Enabling Stock checkbox

Hai All,

How to make enable stock check box in expression ??

Is there any option to use multiple expressions in a single expression (ie) Sub expression...??

Regards,

Guru

6 Replies
its_anandrjs

Hi Guru,

If i undersatand you want to use a expression in anothere expression want, yes it is possible but want to know that in which chart type and condition you want to use that.

Regards,

Anand

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

For better understanding of Stock in chart, go through the sample application named "Data Visualization".

What do you mean by multiple expression, please explain.

If you mean that you want to group the expression, then yes you can. Go to expression tab. select the expression and below that you will find a button called group.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
its_anandrjs

Hi Guru,

It is depending on you how you use the other expression and what is representation, please clear the requirement, also as Kaushik says you go through to group multiple expression and make a single expression by set as group.

Regards,

Anand

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Thanks for your response..

I need to make use of Bar chart with single expression which further goes with sub expressions and also enable of stock check box..

Regards,

Guru

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Thanks.... Ya i saw the data visualization... In that they used combo chart in similar fashion i need to use bar chart ..

With 2 expressions we can make a different variation of bar with the color properties,But i need to show or use only single expression to show the variation of a bar with  different color properties!

Regards,

Guru

its_anandrjs

Hi,

Yes you able to make the Bar chart and you want multiple expression as a sigle then sub expression in this case you need to change the Type of chart as a Sub Type and select as Grouped.

By selecting Properties->Style->Subtype->Grouped

Regards,

Anand