cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Selections

Hi all.

I have a line chart that shows the service level from the first week of the year to the last complete week. This is the expression:

Count({$<MillAlloc={"ATF"},AllocWeekYear={"<=$(vLastAllocWeek)"}, InternalServPfeYn={"N"},InternalServExternalPi={"N"},InternalServReadyLateDisp={"Y"}>}InternalServReadyLateDisp)

/(Count({$<MillAlloc={"ATF"},AllocWeekYear={"<=$(vLastAllocWeek)"}, InternalServPfeYn={"N"},InternalServExternalPi={"N"}>}InternalServReadyLateDisp))

I also have different filter panes in order to make my analysis. Everything is ok, except for some filters that, when actionated, make the chart shown values for entire year (including weeks that have not occurred yet).

What can I do more in order to force the chart to display values only until when I want?

Do you have any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Thank you!

Sofia Vaz

1 Reply
sunny_talwar

May be adding a equal sign might helps

Count({$<MillAlloc={"ATF"},AllocWeekYear={"<=$(=vLastAllocWeek)"}, InternalServPfeYn={"N"},InternalServExternalPi={"N"},InternalServReadyLateDisp={"Y"}>}InternalServReadyLateDisp)

/(Count({$<MillAlloc={"ATF"},AllocWeekYear={"<=$(=vLastAllocWeek)"}, InternalServPfeYn={"N"},InternalServExternalPi={"N"}>}InternalServReadyLateDisp))