cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ts3st1000
Contributor
Contributor

Change Sheets order

Could you please help with suggestions how to change the sheets order in a qlik sense app.

It looks like they appear in the order of creation. I have checked the forum, and found a suggestion to duplicate the sheets and delete the originals but still that did not fix the order.

Any good suggestions that work would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Ra

6 Replies
OmarBenSalem

Just drag and drop them

Capture.PNG

ts3st1000
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I have already tried that on the "App Overview", but the order i build there is lost when i open the sheets.

OmarBenSalem

How come ?

Capture.PNG

It's the first:

Capture.PNG

Now, I'll change the order:

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

then:

Capture.PNG

Then the sheet that was the 1, is now the last (3):

Capture.PNG

ts3st1000
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks very much Omar. I actually see the same behavior like you. but in my app, I have a navigation ribbon that appears at the top of each sheet, and it has names/links to each sheet. The order on the ribbon does not change, and I am not sure how to change it to match the changes i make on the App Overview.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

If you have setup any actions to the same, Even though it will work if you use normal text of sheet rather Object ID. Can you cross check to load and navigating

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
nickedw0
Creator
Creator

You can only change sheet order while app is in Work stream. So unpublish app by moving back to Work stream.