cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Show field in chart

Show accumulated variable

Good to all, since I have some companies, which have some farms, and have plots where each plot has been made several crops, I would need to show on a sheet, a table showing each farm, their plots and each plot how many days of crops there are in a previously selected date range. The problem is that it does not show me the days of cultivation if I do not include in the table each individual cultivation line of each plot.

The problem, with the table without including each individual crop, and thus does not show the days of cultivation:

Captura.PNG

If I add to the table each individual crop if the days come out, but then we would see in the table each of the records of the plot and not only the 3 selected as in the capture above and the total number of days of cultivation in their respective column.

Captura.PNG

Days of cultivation is a variable, which is formed by the subtraction of the maximum date of the selected period minus the minimum date of the period, and so the days would come. Everything else is fields in the database.

4 Replies
Ralf_Heukäufer
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hello Enrique,

try to aggregate like

aggr(sum(DiasCultivo),PARCELLA)

and use this as measure DiasCultivo

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Still not working friend. And as I said, the days of cultivation are a variable.

Ralf_Heukäufer
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Can you upload a example app?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author