Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

change the color of the tab in a container if that tab is currently displayed

Is there a way to change the color of the tab in a container to green if that tab is currently displayed?

Had a complaint that the tabs do not change enough when selected and they want it more noticeable.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Marc,

I don't think that is possible (yet).

According to this item : http://community.qlik.com/message/14731#14731 there is no idicator that tells you which tab is selected, that you can use as a trigger.

You can solve this however by using buttons and condition shows on separet charges.

Good Luck,

Dennis.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Marc,

I don't think that is possible (yet).

According to this item : http://community.qlik.com/message/14731#14731 there is no idicator that tells you which tab is selected, that you can use as a trigger.

You can solve this however by using buttons and condition shows on separet charges.

Good Luck,

Dennis.

Not applicable
Author

Alright thank you for the information.

So your recomendation would be that instead of using a container, I would use buttons to show/hide the charts and then set the buttons to change color based on which is selected correct?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes, I am sure that works because I used it many times.

If you need some help or an example just let me know, ok?

Not applicable
Author

Aright, I believe I can figure this out, Did something similar for what date selection to use, had a inline loaded field as a list box and suppressed the date formats unless the correct value was selected.

Was trying to avoid this because I have 5 sheets, and every sheet has a container where the lowest amount of objects is three, and the highest is 9, so this would be a lot of work to set up.

Again thank you for your response.