Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

RE: How Ondemand Works?

Hi lech_miszkiewicz‌,

How the ondemand will work in Qliksense exactly.?

can you show one example?

i read the documents but i am not pretty clear on this? 

it will be helpful if you give some glance about this?

Thanks

Chanty

23 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

I mean the error. If you follow the link there is the correct answer by Stephen with a list of suggested actions that could resolve.

I would to suggest you to try these suggestions 🙂

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

in that we didnt have any issue which listed  -we tried all the ways still we are unable to open the report

Error:nprinting access violation at address 01B526B4 in module 'nprinting.exe'?

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Chanty - thanks for asking,

My take on this is that OnDemand NPrinting Functionality for Qlik Sense does not exist, as it is not embeded as a part standard fuctionality and is not supported by Qlik as a end-to-end solution.

Therefore i cannot suggest OnDemand to any of my customers.

There are workarounds with unsupported extensions and obviously this is unusable in most companies. No company in the world will agree to use a software which may stop working and will not be supported. For me as a partner it is even more important as i will sudenly have 40-50 unhappy customers with OnDemand functionlaity not working - what do i do then if it is not supported?

API's and Extensions is not an acceptable solution! - they just proof that things are possible

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

Nice info lech_miszkiewicz‌ i will check

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Starting from November 2017 APIs are in Stable status so they are usable. Of course we officially don't give support on applications developed by third parties but APIs are tested so they can be used and are supported.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Ruggero

I know that API's moved to "stable" status, but it still does not matter. I can play with them for fun, or tell here on community how things can be put together. I do not call this "enterprise" solution though!!!

All customers are asking for is End-To-End working solution. They are not interested in partialy supported solutions.

It is binary - it is supported solution or not?

Current solution is not supported so we cannot provide it to customers.

I think it is really important message to R&D team as they need to think about integrating this stuff in out of the box products!

There is too much competition on them market so i think Qlik can't affort beeing blind on what customers want. PowerBI and Tableau with they capabilities are just waiting for customers to turn their back on Qlik and from my perspective i can tell that there many which already did this and there is a lot of customers who will do this soon.

cheers guys!

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

this is some old stuff... what are you looking for? Did you get any of the access violation errors?

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

still the issue is there ---  now we are recreating the reports

i suspect is that we have 16 pivot tables in my templates   --- so now i am planing to reduce it to 8  and try to run.

is this works?

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

is that trigger can we do by using API  some json files?

means whenever the the data comes into qlik latest  reports should send to customer? instead of manual trigger?