Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sujeet_shirude
Creator II
Creator II

Nprinting: Qlik Sense hyperlink column is blank

Hi all,

We have a Nprinting report that pulls a Qlik Sense column which has a hyperlink. Prior to Nprinting upgrade to Sept 2017 release, it worked fine. After the upgrade the column shows blank. Is this a known issue?

djkmtosjw‌ Any insights on this are appreciated.

Thank you,

Sujeet Shirude

12 Replies
czm
Employee
Employee

Hi,

I fixed what I think was the issue you are experiencing, i.e., if the URL label for a column is not set the excel file contains blank cells.
Starting from the next release (not the November one unfortunately) the cell value won't be replaced (by an empty string) if url label is not set. Essentially we leave the cell value as it is.
For what I can see from the code however it worked in the same way at least from NPrinting June 2017.

In the mean time a workaround is to set something as URL label (e.g., "Website") in Sense. The url will work as expected.

Thanks and best regards,
Carlo

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

The issue will be solved in next February 2018 release.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
sujeet_shirude
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks for the update, Ruggero!