Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to ;locate and add a qliksense table as a page in nprinting powerpoint template

Trying to add a table chart from qliksense as a Page in nprinting powerpoint report but unable to detect the table object when trying to add it. I am doing this as I would like to cycle over more than one field and repeat the slides for each of the combinations in the table, that am trying to add as a page into the nprinting report.

However when I try to add a page and locate the qliksense table using its object id - am unable to locate it ?? Ensured that metadata has been reloaded.

11 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Andy,

I totaly agree with you. Although with Qlik Sense i did not have to deal with "big" apps it was usualy very fast, but like you have noticed never immidiate...

I am not sure what this all relies on though

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi lech_miszkiewicz

doesn't seem to be the case, always ! I was finally able to get it but it wasn't immediate..in a couple of charts, I had to recreate it with my intended changes and reload the metadata and then was able to get it into nprinting. Also, looks like there is definitely some kind of a lag. Hope QlikTech looks into it and addresses it. rpc