Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

qlik sense sso with .net application

Hi Expert,

can we able to do  Qlik sense single sign on with .net application for an example like AD authentication,SAML authentication can be taken up with .net and mash up with or embeded with qlik sense as single sign on

One login with both applicaiton

thanks

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

suggestions please

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Rupesh,

I have not tried yet . But this video might help you. Ticketing with Qlik Sense and .Net - YouTube

Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have a task to integrate with ASP.net where my first assignment to create automatically login to avoid popup window authentication. All this on background process and user don't know a real authentication pass and user id. I am doing testing from my laptop as localhost and redirect to domain (qlik sense server).

I saw question on .NET SDK authentication from Non-Domain Computer where I manage to set valid user but when I click Login on qlik dashboard I still need to insert password and user id on pop-up window authentication. That's should be not happen because I already passing all parameter on Class Impersonation.

Please advice me how to overcome this matter. Thanks on advance.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

suggestions please

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Rupesh,

I have developed a .net application with credentials mentioned in the files or security key. i just copy pasted the security key from server to my local machine. It does not ask for any authentication. May be in your case it is different what I feel.

Can you share some screenshots?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

it should be windows or ad or saml authentication so that any outside person of the organization can access and get results in one login and not multiple

thanks