Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rows that are not associated will not load

I have some problems with a file that not will load properly, probably because I'm doing something wrong and have forgotten how it works.

My Item table contains all transactions and the InOutHistory contains the all sources ever used.

When I run the script will the InoutHistory table only contain rows that have an associated ImportId in the Item table and the total will be around 36.000 rows(InOutHistory).

The file that contain the data has around 172.000 rows and but all rows will not be included in the InOutHistory table.

I have loded the file twice just to see that the data is there and the InOutHistoryTemp below has 172.000 rows, and when I look in the log file can I see that it has fetched all 172.000 rows

What am I missing when loading data in the InOutHistory table ? I want it to include all rows from the source file.

Capture.PNG

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

kindly post the sample data from the InoutHistory & InoutHistorytemp

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

kindly let us know the Scripting logic which you applied for InoutHistory

Becoz  when your loading it without any table link (InoutHistorytemp)data is displaying correctly for you

marcus_sommer

How do you check the number of rows - within the table-viewer or with any objects/measures in the gui?

If there are really lesser records in your final-table than in the temp-table there must be anywhere a filtering. This could be happens by a where-clause, a distinct-statement and/or join/keep-loadings to this table and it should be quite easily to find.

- Marcus