Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kmstephenson
Creator
Creator

linear gauge mini chart not display unless column width increased greatly

Hi All,

The mini chart linear gauge is not displaying unless I greatly increase the column width, and it appears to be very compressed. Which settings control this?

Normal Width Does Not Display:

Capture1.PNG

Greatly Increase Width and Displays but Compressed:

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Thanks!

11 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you check the "Relative Segment Bounds"

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
kmstephenson
Creator
Creator
Author

I tried this and it doesn't appear to make a difference. Still only displaying if column width is kept wide

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Would you mine, Can you attach sample file t test

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
kmstephenson
Creator
Creator
Author

Unfortunately I don't have a sample file and I can't share the data. Would any other information about expressions or selections in the Chart Properties help?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Are you trying to fill the Linear graph column to adjust from out of 100%? If so, I believe don't needed any other instead of options

kmstephenson
Creator
Creator
Author

I'm basically trying to show % shown in the first column as a bar in the second column - so essentially trying to make a horizontal bar chart within a straight table of the %s shown in first colum. You don't believe any other options are needed and no ideas why the bar is starting so far to the end of the wide column? I want the bar to start at the beginning of the left side of the column

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Gauge setting should be each bound like 0.0 and 0.5 for two bounds..

kmstephenson
Creator
Creator
Author

Yes, segment 1 is 0.0 and segment 2 is 0.5. I have tried Min=0 and Max=1 OR Min=0 and Max=MAX(AGGR($(eTotal%),Event))

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you make mockup